Founded by acclaimed New York City fitness coach Eric Von Frohlich,
the EVF Performance family of companies includes EVF Upper East Side, EVF Columbus Circle and Row House NYC in New York City. We are also in the Hamptons during the summer.
What We Offer:
CrossFit, conditioning, strength and rowing-based classes for athletes of every level including:
- CrossFit Daily WOD’s (Workout of the Day) led by experienced, certified CrossFit trainers
- CrossFit On-Ramp Program – systematic on-boarding for athletes new to the CrossFit program
- EVF360 – similar to a bootcamp class, EVF360 incorporates a dynamic warm up, body weight/cardio/strength conditioning, and a full-body, varied high-intensity sequence including plyometrics, sports drills, and more. Typically held outdoors (weather permitting).
- EVF Strength – focus on fundamental, compound movements like squats, bench presses, and dead lifts. Through expert instruction and programming, this class builds a foundation of strength that can be applied to any sport or activity.
- One-on-one private instruction, a comprehensive youth program, and corporate training.
- Row House NYC
More important than what we offer is how we offer it: EVF Performance is a strength and conditioning company founded on a few simple beliefs:
- Everyone starts somewhere – action dispels fear
- Health is a lifelong journey- fitness creates greater opportunity•Through training, we learn perseverance, dedication, courage and sacrifice
- Intensity is necessary for results
- Fitness programs need to be measurable, observable, and repeatable
EVF is about people and functional movement, not mirrors and machines. Our goal is to help clients look better, feel better and perform better every day. And our mission is simple: the fitter we are, the better we can live. Along the way, you’ll experience encouragement, motivation, and a sense of accountability and pride.