Your employees are your greatest asset. Our facilities can bring them together – to have fun!
When your employees feel healthy and happy, your business is healthier, too. Not only are healthy employees more attentive, their productivity and morale are enhanced.
Studies show that employees who exercise incur 31% lower health care costs than those who don’t. Other benefits of a corporate wellness program include:
- Decreased absenteeism
- More focused and energetic employees
- Reduced health care costs and insurance claims
As leaders in fitness it is our duty to supply individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to change their lives. There is no better place to influence a large group of people than inside modern-day corporate America.
Many of these hard-working individuals are unhealthy, unhappy, overworked, and have high stress levels. All of these increase a person’s likelihood of falling victim to illness as well as negatively affecting the corporation’s productivity, morale, and medical costs. Employees’ most common excuses for not exercising are that they can’t find the time or the money to go to the gym. A corporate “wellness” program defies this mentality by bringing the workout to them, making it a common part of the corporate culture, and increasing employees’ overall fitness and wellness.
A healthy lifestyle in a corporate setting will always lead to increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, and a much more energetic environment.
At EVF CrossFit, we can design a custom program that includes:
- On or Off Site Group Classes. We can bring equipment to your location or you can come to our facility (exercise is scaled to individual fitness levels so that anyone is able to participate).
- Discounted Corporate Memberships at our facilities.
- Educational seminars and lectures on topics of Nutrition and Active Lifestyle. We will teach you how to eat clean, healthy and work exercise into your daily lives.
- Pre- and Post-Fitness Benchmark Tracking for employees including Weight, Fitness Level, before/after photos.
- A Workout Party or challenge with a reception afterwards.
The benefit to your employees:
- A closer knit team
- Identifying personal goals and tracking towards their success
- Overall health and satisfaction
- Higher productivity at work
See other programs we offer >>